Back in February I was nominated for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award from Lou (louslabyrinth). However, silly me with my hectic schedule finishing up grad school, completely forgot to add this to my blog. I just want to say thank you to Lou for nominating me and you all should go check out her page!
This is how the award works:
- Display the award logo some where on your blog.
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- State seven things about yourself.
- Nominate fifteen other bloggers for this award and link back to them.
- Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
Seven facts about myself:
- I road tripped across the United States, twice.
- I will always be in love with Disney World, regardless of my age. I would travel there every year growing up (sometimes a few times a year). I even learned to walk and swim while there!
- My favorite colors are black and white (yes, I know, they’re not actually considered colors).
- I named my car Roxii, because she’s a Rogue.
- I lived in California for a summer (I’m a New Yorker…no not the city, the state).
- If I was older, I would be the crazy cat lady, because I love cats that much. I only have one, but I would have several if it was allowed.
- I have my bachelors in psychology and my masters in social work.
I haven’t ventured into the blog world very much, but these are people who have stopped by my blog or are blogs that I have come across in various ways that I have liked and find to be inspiring. There are obviously many great blogs out there, but here’s a few!
Thanks for the inspiring blogger nomination!