Gluten Free Tomato Basil Pasta
This was my first time EVER trying a gluten free pasta. Surprisingly, it wasn’t flavorless. Although it had an interesting consistency, I was actually really impressed.
- Gluten free pasta, I used Trader Joes gluten free/organic brown rice spaghetti
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil, about a handful
- Italian seasoning
- Garlic, 2 cloves
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Parmesan cheese (gluten free)
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Cook pasta according to directions.
- While the pasta is cooking, add approximately 2 tbsp of oil to a pan and heat. Mince the garlic and add to oil, about 30 seconds.
- Add the tomatoes and cook until they look a bit wilted. Add the basil and cook for about 1-2 more minutes.
- Drain pasta and add to tomatoes and basil. Add spices and parmesan cheese, mix, and you’re done!