- sour cream (about 3/4 of a 16oz container)
- 16 oz cream cheese (room temp)
- taco seasoning (I used about 1/2 a package of original taco seasoning)
- jar of salsa (I used a whole jar)
- shredded lettuce
- taco cheese blend
- In a medium bowl, mix together cream cheese and sour cream until fluffy. Key to this part is the cream cheese has to be room temp! Then add the taco seasoning, to taste, until well incorporated.
- In a 9 x 13 pan, layer the mixture on the bottom. This will be your first layer.
- The key to this dish is creating layers. Add your salsa in one layer, then lettuce, then the cheese. You can obviously add any other ingredients as well. The more layers the better.
This is a pic of the boyfriend and I on our way to the lake for the day, so I wanted to make something quick that didn’t need an oven. This was perfect for that and was completely devoured!!