Easy, all in one dish, dinner! That’s my kind of meal.
- Pam-olive oil
- 6 tbsp olive oil
- 2 lemons, 1 thinly sliced, 1 juiced
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- salt and pepper, to taste
- green beans (I bought a package)
- 10 small red potatoes, quartered
- 2 chicken breasts, bones in, with skin
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Spray a large baking dish with Pam liberally. Slice 1 lemon and line bottom of baking dish with lemons.
- In a medium bowl, combine olive oil, juiced lemon, and garlic.
- Add green beans to the olive oil mixture. Fully coat the beans with the mixture. Place evenly in pan. Repeat process for potatoes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Slice onions and add to dish.
- Add chicken to the olive oil mixture, coat the chicken and add on top of veggies/potatoes, skin side up.
- Salt and pepper the chicken.
- Place on oven for 15 minutes uncovered, then cover for another 35 minutes.
- Take chicken out of oven (check that there is no pink in the center) and roast the potatoes and green beans for another 5 minutes without the chicken.
- Serve and enjoy!