(Recipe adapted from the back of the Bisquick box!)
Here’s the key part, they’re oven baked…so they’re healthy right? Eh sort of. They were still really good, but to be perfectly honest. I like my stuff friend. I like oil. No, I love oil. I’m going to fry these bad boys up next time for sure.
- 3/4 cups of Bisquick
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- chicken tenders-I used 4, the recipe is probably enough for 8
- 2 eggs-lightly beaten
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, combine all dry ingredients (Bisquick, parmesan, paprika, salt, garlic powder).
- In a separate bowl, lightly beat 2 eggs.
- Dip the chicken tenders into the egg mixture and then into the bowl of dry ingredients. Repeat this process a second time for each tender.
- Line a cookie sheet with tin foil and spray with cooking spray. Place fingers on the sheet and spray the tops with the cooking spray.
- Cook 6 minutes, then flip the tenders over. Cook another 6-8 minutes.