Ok ok, I know this is a little late and out of season. I’m actually back into the swing of things and blogging so I figured, better late than never!
- Red, green, yellow, orange peppers (whatever colors you want honestly)
- And an olive for the little eyes!
- Slice peppers length wise. This will be your feathers for your turkey.
- Add the carrots as an outside layer for the “feathers”.
- Slice cucumbers, this will be the body.
- Take the end of one of the peppers and create a face.
- Essentially, be creative!