Yesterday I made roasted broccoli and as delicious as it was, this girl can only eat so much. Meaning…I had left overs. I really wasn’t in the mood to cook anything complicated or fancy, so here is a really easy recipe for pasta and broccoli!
- Roasted broccoli (directions here)
- Parmesan cheese
- Penne pasta (or which ever pasta you prefer)
- Garlic Cheese & Herb finishing butter
- Olive Oil
- Pulse approximately 1/3 of the broccoli head and olive oil in a blender.
- Add remaining roasted broccoli and broccoli “pesto” to a sauté pan to heat.
- Cook pasta according to directions.
- Add the finishing butter to pasta, then add broccoli and parmesan cheese. Voila, super easy and quite yummy!