- 1 head of broccoli
- 4 cloves of sliced garlic
- olive oil
- parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 420 degrees.
- Wash and cut your broccoli head. Line a baking sheet with tin foil.
- Spread broccoli along the sheet and cover with a drizzle of olive oil, garlic, salt, and pepper. Mix together and place in oven.
- Bake for 10 mins, stir, add more olive oil, and bake for another 5. At the 15 minute point, I added parmesan cheese and left in for another 3-5 minutes.
- Be sure you are lightly browning the broccoli and not burning it.