Valentine’s Day Puppy Chow!!
This recipe is so ridiculously easy to make and also very addicting to eat!
- 9 cups rice chex squares (in the cereal isle)
- 1/2 cup peanut butter (heaping)
- 1 cups semi-sweet chocolate chip morsels (heaping)
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners sugar
- 4 tbsp (1/4 stick) of butter
- In a microwaveable bowl, add chocolate chips, peanut butter, and butter. Microwave for 1 minute, stir, microwave for another 30 seconds if necessary. Stir until well combined.
- Measure out cereal and place in a large bowl. Add chocolate mixture and stir until the chex is completely coated. I said “heaping” under the ingredients, because I feel there is never enough chocolate to combine all of the chex.
- Pour contents into a large plastic zip lock bag, add sugar, seal, and shake until evenly coated.