Valentine’s Day Peanut Butter Cookies!
I wanted to be festive for valentine’s day and make lots of themed treats. Here is an easy spin on the peanut butter cookies that usually have a hershey kiss center.
- 1 pouch of the betty crocker peanut butter cookie mix
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 egg
- candy milk chocolate hearts
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In a medium bowl, stir in cookie mix, oil, water, and egg until well combined.
- Shape dough into balls and roll into sugar. Place onto a cookie sheet.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- While the cookies are baking, unwrap the candies (if they’re individually wrapped) so they are ready when the cookies come out of the oven.
- Once the cookies are done, immediately place the candy in the center of the cookie and push down so it holds. Remove cookies from sheet to cool.
- Before storing, make sure the chocolate has hardened!