Eggs with Spinach and Pica de Gallo Salsa
Ok, I feel a little silly adding such an easy recipe to this blog, but it’s SO good and SO easy. It is also paleo diet friendly, which is a plus!
- 3 eggs
- fresh spinach
- pico de gallo (I use the Goya brand)
- garlic powder, salt, and pepper (to taste)
- Add extra virgin olive oil to your sauté pan. Add the spinach and cook on medium heat until lightly wilted.
- Add three eggs and spices. Mix while in pan and scramble.
- Once the eggs are completely cooked, add the pico de gallo.
- Serve and enjoy!