Ok, broccoli patties sounds like a really weird concept, but they’re quite good. I love broccoli regardless of its size, shape, or what it’s mixed with. However, this recipe is supposed to be kid or picky eater boyfriend friendly 😉 I’ll have to test out the latter.
- 16 oz frozen chopped broccoli (cooked according to directions)
- 1 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 cup italian breadcrumbs
- 3 eggs
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Add the eggs, cheese, breadcrumbs, broccoli, and salt and pepper to a medium bowl.
- Place parchment paper on a baking sheet and spray with cooking spray. Don’t forget this step or they will stick. Yes, I made that mistake!!!!
- Form the broccoli mixture into patties and place on baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes, flip, then bake for another 10 minutes. I added cheddar cheese on top when I flipped the patties.
Suggestion: MORE CHEESE PLEASE. Self explanatory. Maybe add 2 cups of cheddar cheese (another 1/2 cup).
Recipe found on Stacey Snacks