This recipes is one of my favorites to make!
- chicken tenders
- bread crumbs (I use the italian garlic blend)
- garlic powder
- parmesan cheese
- sauce recipe of choice (I have my homemade sauce always frozen and on hand)
- pasta of choice
- mozzarella cheese
- In a small bowl, add eggs and garlic powder (amount depends on how much chicken you are making).
- Place an equal amount of breadcrumbs and parmesan cheese on a plate (again the amount depends on how much you make, you need enough to cover the chicken you will be cooking).
- Take the chicken tenders and place them in the egg mixture. Take out of egg mixture and place the chicken in the breadcrumb/parmesan mixture. Make sure chicken is fully coated.
- Oil a pan and cook chicken on medium heat. Careful not to burn the breading, adjust heat as necessary. I use chicken tenders, because they’re a nice small size and cook quickly.
- Once chicken is fully cooked, add mozzarella cheese to the top of the chicken and place in oven. Set oven to broil and leave in just long enough to melt the cheese.
- Add sauce to the pasta, plate, and add the chicken!